to Ragin

Ashin

howdy boss, yea i got u on my homepage so i check in once and a while i figure if u guys let me in even without requirements such as ai then im sure a little thing like being a game world apart shouldnt be any reason not to consider myself a part of the org so as u said in the past once u take that jump ur i for good hope to see ya sometime in near future maybe come in to ao land say hi:) PCE.......

lol yea i couldnt imagine any other homepage other than this hope we get a few more to respond to the ragin thread oh and x-men 3 is coming out soon hoo rah cant wait:) oh and i got a tell from an ole friend good ole hyypia good to see ppl still remeber me:) pce out

LOLOLOL man, lol guys thnx for the offer rly i would love to....but i cant, im sry but im rly still addicted to ao.. and i just got my accnt back on after a month on not having it so i got to feed the addiction a little longer but u know what they say..."U NEVER KNOW:)" i hope to see u guys soon oh yea hyypia just invited me to the revamped ao version of soh new hope so ill keep the legacy going a hair longer tty guys soon keep me informed:)

Hoping X-Men 3 is good, I'm a big Bryan Singer fan and he opted not to do it in favor of the guy who directed the Rush Hour movies. Frasier Crane is Beast!

Instead, Bryan Singer is directing the new Superman movie, which is set to take place after the first two Superman movies, and completely ignoring the crappy ones they made afterwards. Kevin Spacey is Lex Luthor! He also got permission to use original footage and audio of Marlon Brando from the early films.

Remains to be seen if they will be good, it seems to be about 50/50 with the comic book movies these days.