Hello!

Ahlara

HA HA !

I know its 'bout time ;)

i'm also realizing that i didn't really put up a whole lot of info on my intro LOL. time to remedy that!

I am 29 yrs old (for the 3rd year in a row ;) )

I'm married to Sinat

We have 2 kiddos--a 9 yr old son & a 7 yr old daughter

I've been gaming since OMG ago ;) .... started with mud-s in the late 90's and quickly graduated to EQ ... i'm sure my 70 druid (that was the cap at the time i left lol) Renyanli is still floating around in limbo somewhere! LOL. When we got sick of EQ, we moved to DDO and played that for several years--till we got tired of being stuck there too lol.....almost NO atari support for that game ugh!

Then we heard about the beta for Aion from an in-game ddo friend and tried it....been playing that ever since. :)

So far I've almost completely solo-ed my sm up to halfway thru 39, i also have a lvl 36 sorc named Renyanli (stopped playing her because it got boring lol), a lvl 23 glad named Cerah(really like playing her), a lvl 16-ish cleric named Tutera (*shrug* ... got sick of being the UBER-healer in ddo), a lvl 13-ish sin named .. umm.... i can't remember lol .... but my focus right now is on Ahlara--my favorite so far. :lol:

that's me in a nutshell :)

and thank you ALL for the very warm welcome to SoH!!! :D

Trish/Ahlara