FNG

Hello All! I know we haven't met yet, but if you Play on Dunemaul I have a feeling we will. This is my second lvl 60 on wow, first as horde and first on this server, although I have an up and coming UD mage named Moped i'll get around to eventually. It may seem odd i'm applying to a guild without other lvl 60s in it but I've been there and done that with the end game pve content, and I have it avalible to me when I want on the server Crushridge. I do spend about 10% of my playing time over there but the rest is on Dunemaul. My wife and i are both applying to SoH for a more relaxed(pvp) style of game play. Vinx will tell you more about herself later..shes in UBRS right now. I've done about every quest on Horde and Alliance now so don't hesitate to ask me anything. I look foward to meeting everyone! Take care

Heya Diefists, I actually know you from hanging around AV so much lately. Probably from shouting get out of FoS or something like that :p Actually I think Napaz here has some 60s on Crushridge, maybe you two know each other from there :eek:

Anyway, look forward to seein you guys in game

That would be me...As Zyco knows and most will find out soon enough, AV can become very frustrating when people don't follow directions, or work together. Luckly IM EXALTED and won't be heading back until my mage hits 51 :mad: . I know we wont be grouping together much until a lot of you catch up but don't hesitate to ask me to go on any instance run. I still enjoy watching the insane DPS I can unleash on mobs from ZF or Ulda. When I saw the post about recruiting on the wow forum I thought "this looks like the guild for me" and after getting to know a few of you, I'm sure I made the right choice.

Had fun runnin thru Ulda and Mara and thanks for coming out to help on those runs. I like making them as quick as possible. Also love that you come into TS, people seem shy on that for awhile.. but it really helps us to all get to know eachother better.

Looking forward to grouping with you and vinx as we move forward.. :mad:

Yeah, those were some of the least painful runs in my history. Knowing which order to take the nameds in Mara really reduced the time of running back and forth. Not to mention it gave me some insight to the man they call Diefists.

P. S. He and Golgi seem to have the same jawless father :eek: