Hello!

Jandrea

Hey jandrea, there are a few people playing around in Rift atm, but I don't think there will be an official chapter there but you never know. I for one will be playing SW:TOR and I know there are few others that are interested, but it's going to be a little while before it comes out.

Edited by Siesa

Hello.

At this time, we have chapters in WoW and in Aion. We have no concrete plans for other games, although Guild Wars 2 has generated a lot of interest within the guild. As Siesa mentioned, we have no plans to open a Chapter in Rift. However, if you like, I don't mind granting you Friend access, so that you can use our message board to coordinate with those who are experimenting with beta.

Just let me know. 101%20Smilie.png

Hey Jandrea, how are you liking the Rift beta so far? I just started on this phase and liking it quite a bit so far. I think there's prob 6 or 7 members messing around with the beta now.

I am really enjoying the RIFT beta. It is something like a cross between World of Warcraft and Warhammer Online, with a twist. A lot of people are holding off on it, though, as they are waiting on star wars and don't want to start a new game for only a few months.