SoH Status [AION Chapter]

Eryalin

South of Heaven

Aion Chapter

Asmodean legion on New Israphel

Take risks. Play well. Have fun.

---------------

ACTIVITY: We are neither casual nor hardcore. We respect IRL and know how to have fun. There are no playtime requirements. Legion participation is encouraged.

ORIENTATION: We are both PvP and PvE. We consider ourselves to be a "whole game" guild. Right now, we have been really focused on getting our Besh groups rolling that we are currently leaning strongly as PVE. However, we do wax-and-wain between the two and are working on putting together some times to go out PvP together.

FOUNDATION: Our guild was founded over six years ago. There has been no change in leadership of <South of Heaven> since then with our founder, Ashin, who currently leads our WoW chapter. This team offers you a successful track record, a stable environment, and minimal drama.

COMMUNITY: We are a multi-game community with official chapters active in WoW and Aion, and possibly a future chapter in GW2. Because of this, we also have a rich out-of-game community.

CAMARADERIE: We do stuff together. I only mention this because many guilds do not. We expect legionmates to take other legionmates over Pugs, so ask in legion chat if any want to join you, or even post up a scheduled group in our activities forums! With so many Besh runs scheduled, DPS must schedule on the forums for their nights and if you want to have a specific group, the take initiative and initiate legion groups, or compromise and go to a legionmates group just to be a part of the group and they can go to your group next time. Legionmates help each other out, be friendly, say HI/Bye, answer when we can *If I'm healing the Balls guy in besh, I'm not going to answer you right away!

FORTS: We have two primary fort cycles we participate in (although many of us enjoy participating in more than the minimum)- Tues 10pm EST and Sat 10pm EST. Participation is encouraged, but not mandated. We have not participated in forts for weeks at this point due to the faction stand down.

GROUPS: We are currently running three solid core groups for Besh Hard Mode, etc. We run dredge as legion groups, Eso, and we try to work in Udas to help out our less-geared guildies (note: we help only those who help themselves; if you need Udas and everyone's in Besh or Eso, the person should be pugging it or finding a duo partner for themselves also).

RECRUITMENT:

If you are interested: your first step is to register for our site (http://sohguild.com/) and post an introduction.

-- We do not offer "blind invites", or just sending a legion invite to someone who sends a /whisper of "invite me".

-- No invitation will be sent without an introduction posted on the forums.

-- Recruits are eligible for promotion to member in 2 to 4 weeks.

-- Required Ventrilo and checking forums regularly.

-- No drama; no loot wh0res.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT STATUS: [EDITED 10/21/2011]

Individual basis

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my name is ixonimaruxi im a new player and looking for a active fun guild im a sorc. So far a lot of people have been very rude but some have been helpful.I'm just a new guy to aion I was a hardcore player on WoW but then wanted something new to play so i'm learing fast and hope that I can join your guild and help the guild any way I can :D

Hi my name is ixonimaruxi im a new player and looking for a active fun guild im a sorc. So far a lot of people have been very rude but some have been helpful.I'm just a new guy to aion I was a hardcore player on WoW but then wanted something new to play so i'm learing fast and hope that I can join your guild and help the guild any way I can :D

Hi Onimaru.. you will want to post a seperate intro (or copy and paste yours) under it's own thread in Public Access.

and welcome! :)