Jadene (Aion)

Jaden

Hello just a few things about my self, I'm Very Active along with being friendly at Most times :p, i hate typing so I'm probably always going to be on vent lol, im only lvl 23 at the moment but should be in my 40's in about another 3-5 days, i love PvP and we always be rifting once I'm up there in lvl's or sometimes just roaming the abyss looking for elyos , but i also love doing quest with others, doing groups as well as helping lowbies. The Reason i Wanted to Join was I needed a Seriouse guild that didnt just screw around and was immature, i love having fun but things can be taken to far with immature kids. Ya'll Seem pretty active and see that ya'll have a community thing going on and that's really great and is another reason why i wanted to join this legion. If you want to get more into detail with things just send me a email or just hit me up on Aion and I'm sure to reply :) Hope to have lots of fun with ya'll.

~~~Jadene~~~~ ( lvl 23 Spritmaster)

~~~Jaden~~~~~( lvl 42 Chanter)