Want to join the guild

Kross

Hi, I've recently grouped with some of your guild members and I really like how they do things. Anyway I'm 26 year old. I live in North Carolina so that eastern time. I've been playing MMO for a long time, maybe way too long. Any MMO out for the last 10 years I have played it, yes even WOW!!! I actually have a lvl 43 sorc on Korea TerA if you guy ever heard of that game before. It suppose to be the next Gen MMO from Korea. Uhh.... I don't like pickle or carrot, that about it lol. Hope to join you guy soon :). Ohh I forgot my Char in Aion is a lvl 55 Sorc name Gargauth.

Horrible misspelling. Sorry, trying to multitask too much :) Meant to say...Wow, I guess I hate everything too. No pickles, no carrots and no lima beans. Check, check, check. I like Mexican food!

I hate more than you; no pickles, no carrots (squishy cooked, I'll eat raw salad carrots), no lima beans, and no Mexican food! LOVE Chicken Tikka Masala though!