Hello :D

Brialla

Hello. How about a little info on yourself? Who are you, what do you play and how long have you been in Aion? Have you played other games? Do you enjoy spinach?

oooooooooooooooh i like this legion already lol!! Well right now i am living with my dad, bro and sister in law in tx and my full time job is taking care of my dad, sounds silly perhaps to some, but my parents did alot for my bro and i as kids so to keep my dad from having to spend all of his ssi on home health and a maid i decided to do it for them, yes i get some money from it but from noon cst time till about 7pm cst time i may have things come up that i need to do or take care of. As for me been a gamer all my life from FF7 to Warcraft (no not wow) etc. I play Aion and Jade Dynasty when i get abit tired of one game i play the other. YES i love spinach! if i didn't love chicken, turkey and the very occasional beef i would be a vegan lol! i love my veggies and always have. I am coming up on my 12 month on Sept. 6th :D

Thanx,

Kitkat

oooooooooooooooh i like this legion already lol!! Well right now i am living with my dad, bro and sister in law in tx and my full time job is taking care of my dad, sounds silly perhaps to some, but my parents did alot for my bro and i as kids so to keep my dad from having to spend all of his ssi on home health and a maid i decided to do it for them, yes i get some money from it but from noon cst time till about 7pm cst time i may have things come up that i need to do or take care of. As for me been a gamer all my life from FF7 to Warcraft (no not wow) etc. I play Aion and Jade Dynasty when i get abit tired of one game i play the other. YES i love spinach! if i didn't love chicken, turkey and the very occasional beef i would be a vegan lol! i love my veggies and always have. I am coming up on my 12 month on Sept. 6th :D

Thanx,

Kitkat

Great to meet you, Brialla. :) That's great that you're helping your parents out like that. I wish I liked veggies... I actually like corn. Good for you with spinach, I try to choke down salads and put baby spinach leaves in it. I fell off the forced-salad wagon and have to crawl back on it. haha