{Aion} Templar - Elriedia

Elriedia

Greetings and Salutations,

______My name is Elriedia and I would like to extend my services as a potential candidate for a South of Heaven's Membership.

I am a dedicated gamer of all types, play styles, and genres. I play for fun, I play to make friends, and I play to win. It is my nature to

want to be a supportive player for my legion, faction, and friends. If my performance or experience is lacking I do my best to rectify and learn

quickly and effectivly.

About my character:

______The character I wish to apply is a 55 Templar named Elriedia that recently ascended to 55 a few days ago. She is geared on par with PvE content under the tier

needed for Beshmundir Temple. Unfortunately while leveling I chose not to partake of instances and grouping due to a grand majority of the Asmodian community

on Israphel being vain, rude, and exceptionally disrespectful. Resulting thus, I have not experienced any group instances outside of Fire Temple.

You may note if you were to see my character in game I am labeled "The Daeva of Solitude". In spite of this I am primarily a PvE based player. That being said, being

the "Daeva of Solitude" has only rewarded me with 153 Life time PvP kills and probably three times as many deaths.

About me as a person:

______My name is Nicolas, I am a twenty four year old CG Game Character Artist and Generalist. (If you wish to see some of my work you can find my portfolio here)

I recently graduated Full Sail University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Game Art. I love Aion for many things, particularly for it's beauty. However I have a long

history of MMO experience prior to Aion. This includes: Several Years of World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XI and IV, EvE Online, Grand Fantasia, Maple Story, and a

very long long list of other games.

In conclusion:

______I don't desire a legion that carries me. I desire to be in a social group with people who respect each other, help one another, and enjoy the game for what it is. I want to partake,

be a part of, uphold, assist, and be a member that can represent this legion.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Respectfully Yours, Elriedia Dawnbreaker.