Post for Legion

Sharlis

After several weeks... (months not sure which)... Yaki talked into heading your way.

I've grouped with a few folks from the legion (Esodic/Wintrie/Yaki/and a few from the other night in BT)

I started playing Aion on Old Isphreal two days after release. I currently play a 55 Chanter (Sharlis) and 55 Ranger (Cairos). I've mainly done PvE content in the past due to a horrible computer that was just replaced this last Christmas. My current crafts are Master Cooking/Expert in Alchemy on my chanter.

I'm pretty much free for picking up groups as folks need--either character is open. I have no problem with swapping over as needed. I'm currently working through the Crucible content to build up a pvp set for both alts (even though I have the pvp skills of a carebear).

My work schedule is fairly odd. I work shift work which has me working nights for seven days and off for six the next week. On work weeks I"m on mainly in the morning, but not able to do major grouping content during that week.

Other notes.... I have Yaki's lowbie days caught on video and pictures. Willing to trade for groups in BT and other areas.