55 Chanter

Zyphr

Greetings from Wisconsin. Im an 42 year old virgin with 8 children and 1 wife. I love to play Aion, Kill animals (yes i'm a Bambi killer), play with the last 3 of 8 children still at home and make pationate love to my wife as often as possible. Im in the Military but only part time 1 weekend a month deal with extra time during the summer. I have been in the Military for 23 years and will retire in 2013. I know Kanoswrath who has been diligently trying to get me to apply but i had to take care of some real life issues first. Hello Pesti, i never knew you were in SoH. I applaud SoH for being a guild for as long as 6 years that is an accomplishment in itself. Things i enjoy about Aion are the vast differances in Countries. Being able to talk with people from so many places is always exciting. I enjoy farming in Aion essencetapping 499 aethertapping 499 and other tapping 500. Looking forward to playing with you folks and if you need anything game related please do not hesistate to ask. I love helping others also.

Peace,

Allan