Aion - Ashock Cleric

Ashock

Hey everyone,

So lets see where to start. Hi, my name is Alan. I'm 21 years old, I live in Salt Lake City, UT, I was born in Switzerland, and I'm a drunk. I know I'm supposed to say alcoholic at these meetings but ohh well. I have been playing mmo's off and on since EQ, used to be a very hardcore raider although I'm more of the casual have a good time kinda player now. There's no point in stressing RL for a video game. On that note I am fairly active during the week however on the weekends I may not be as active depending on whether or not I want to go out.

....what else.... ohh yah favorite food was supposed to mention that one. Don't really have one, there are so many good foods out there I like to try everything and these is so much that is good, however I do eat Mexican food more then anything else, probably cuz its the best of the fast foods.

Lets see I need to fill up more space I'm still seeing to much white. I speak 3 languages fluently and basic conversation in a couple others. I'm very chill guy just like to go with the flow and have a good time, I mean that's what I'm paying for in the end. Lastly I'm a noob to Aion so bear with me and feel free to call me out on my shit, I want to learn from it.

I look forward to playing with you all,

Alan