VerusNox

VerusNox

hello i  just transferred to  yalls server  by the advice of a  friend of mine  SuperGoose  

im a stay at home dad right now  so im  on all the time    have done   raiding on   FFXIV, WOW, and have even played  and goofed off on EvE online.   i like playing all types of games    and just have fun

on ff i have  all  jobs to 50     except for tanking classes and  the new ones that just came out   my ninja was ilvl 128  smn115   whm110   blm 113    sch108   brd 112     i am willing to play any class yall need me to    my main before when raiding fully was smn      then ninja took over for alittle   my 1st 60 will be smn probably  but after that if yall need something  specific to help let me know

Friends with SJuicy hmmm? I take it you adore the Lala race?

What is your favorite color?

Will you eat green eggs and ham?

If a car is traveling 60 mph from DC to a Justin Beiber concert in NYC, how long will it take you to get there? And what will you do when you arrive?

:Onion 406: Welcome to the boards.

Edited by Yuri

Friends with SJuicy hmmm? I take it you adore the Lala race?   ehh Lala race is ok  i guess   but cats are hotter 

What is your favorite color?  black  since its  darkness 

Will you eat green eggs and ham? hell yea they good

If a car is traveling 60 mph from DC to a Justin Beiber concert in NYC, how long will it take you to get there? forever since i  wouldnt want to go

And what will you do when you arrive? if i happen to arrive then i would crash my car into beiber