WoW hunter :3

saraky

my Career in WoW have played wow since MOP played on a private server because i couldnt afford it but now i got a job and i feel like a man so i got mop and started playing - i am a hunter Bm since theres nothing else viable - alchemy/herb as professions - dont have alts atm waiting for my friend to lvl up trought raf

PROS

fast learner

good gambler

love to farm

alot of patience

CONNS

currently on school so timers are limited for me

SHITTY COMPUTER

no mic :C (getting it soon)

armoly link --- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/S%C3%A2raky/simple

Email - brian.suarez13@yahoo.com - brian.saraky13@yahoo.com

about me

my name is brian i am 16 years old almost 17 love basketball and to hang out with my friends love to troll and to chill , i watch southpark regular show - walking dead - and some other animes ,like horror movies , love the computer but sometimes i cant handle it , friends > wow > gf (depends if you know what i mean) my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/brian.suarez.792 if you want to see how i look like

thats all i can say my name in wow is Sâraky ( the â is made by holding alt and pressing 0226)

peace C;

Hi Brian,

Thanks for applying and congratulations on your job.

We're really looking for experienced raiders. Also, 25m raiding requires a pretty good computer. So we're probably not the right team for you.

But I'm glad you are enjoying WoW and I wish you good luck in your search.