Feral Druid Kemono

Kem

Looking forward to this season even though there breaking book 3 into two seasons, me and my buddy thinking red wedding going to be the end of next season even though it about three fourth through book and they'll add some of book four along with the latter third of the third book in that next season

Edited by kemono

Prob should of answered your questions from before Ashin, Being a feral druid definitely has it advantages with the run speed bonus/passive cat speed bonus and the boot enchant. Not only that I have two speed increases with dash/Stamp roar. As for jumping while dps I'm too concerned about jamming in my rotation keys to do something so pointless

Recruit accepted.

Kem when you have time, please review and sign off on our code of conduct, located in the guild policy forum.

Also, mumble information and our points system are in the chapter policy board under wow. We also have all our strategies under raiding; please review these as well.

Look forward to raiding with you on Tuesday. =)