App - Sylviette (Disc/Shadow Priest)

Sylviette

Well I wouldn't say that, unless you absolutely don't want to.

Ah that's right cause of what Ashin said. I don't mean to contradict him, a Holy priest would be nice for their exceptional quick burst raid healing (4pc CoH omg...) but Disc is so powerful this tier having 2 is very nice, even with the annoying Weakened Soul debuff issue. So my opinion on the matter is, Disc or Holy works fine.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wtb moar spirit shell for empress, y u so mean feja

Ugh last night it felt like you and I were butting heads with weakened soul. Not used to that. That also comes with playing more often with one another and getting a feel for who shields who, or planning it out/setting priorities.

TBH I was a little harsh in my statements. Sometimes I type things out without thinking about how it sounds, honestly I didn't intend it to sound mean, think of it as more interrogative. I'm sorry.

Well I wouldn't say that, unless you absolutely don't want to.

Yes I've loved Disc since the release of Cata, switching back to Holy for brief moments only to realize how bland it is...and thinking it can perform better than Disc on so-and-so fight but never does.

No need to apologize. Recruiting quality raiders isn't an easy task. It's necessary to see if they can hold their own.

Hmm. I suppose I assumed that I wouldn't get to be main specced as discipline because of all of the talk about holy and dpsing. My mistake? (I hope! ;) )

I do agree that holy isn't as fun as disc. I am somewhat worried about the upcoming patch's changes to disc, but we shall see how that pans out in the end; you never know what it will look like from PTR to live. I'm hoping it will make disc even more fun and varying in the end (stacking crit for DA on PoH, using PW:S more, etc.) I believe they're changing something with weakened soul, as well.

OMG see! People who have gumption stick around even when they are interrogated! (I have also been accused of overzealous interrogation techniques. :( )

Midri, you're bad cop and I'm good cop. Don't worry. It works.

Also, hello lady panda!

Serious question time:

Do you have any pets?

Do you like to dance?

How do feel about guild social events in chat and/or mumble?

Speak any foreign languages?

Favorite disney movie?

How do you feel about fish?

How do you feel about plaid?

Favorite color?

Play any other games outside of wow?

If you could be any animal as an animorph, which would you choose and why?

Thanks and welcome to the forums!

Midri, you're bad cop and I'm good cop. Don't worry. It works.

Also, hello lady panda!

Serious question time:

Do you have any pets?

Do you like to dance?

How do feel about guild social events in chat and/or mumble?

Speak any foreign languages?

Favorite disney movie?

How do you feel about fish?

How do you feel about plaid?

Favorite color?

Play any other games outside of wow?

If you could be any animal as an animorph, which would you choose and why?

Thanks and welcome to the forums!

1. I have a cat named Della. Named after the secretary from the old b&w television show Perry Mason.

2. I like to dance in-game, and I will dance IRL when intoxicated.

3. Guild social events are fun! Especially the unplanned ones. The other night, my guildies and I were doing challenge modes, and we got involved in a rather explicit conversation about, er, certain adult activities. It was fun and completely unplanned. (Needless to say, challenge modes ended early.) My current guild is full of dirty minds, lol.

4. Not fluently. I took Spanish in high school, and German in college. I'd like to pick Spanish back up and try to become fluent eventually.

5. Does Disney-Pixar count? If so, Finding Nemo. If not, The Fox and the Hound. I cry every time.

6. Fish are cute! Well, except those flesh-eating ones...

7. I have two plaid shirts that I love to death. They're super comfy. One is blue and black plaid, and the other is purple and black plaid.

8. Any shade of blue.

9. MMO-wise, I used to play SWTOR and Rift; I've been thinking about getting into Guild Wars 2, but most people I know have already grown bored of it. Currently, I play games on Steam in my spare time with guildies. The last game we played together was Left 4 Dead 2. I also play a lot of RPGs, like the Elder Scrolls games, Star Wars: KOTOR 1/2, Mass Effect 1/2, etc.

10. Hmm. Tough question. A fox. I love their bushy tails and adorable face. I'm also an anime fan, if that gives an indication of why. ;)