Stormreaver-Horde 490 Survival/BM Troll Hunter ^_^

Snapttooz

INTRODUCTION:

Hello/Hola to you all folks. I'm Snapttooz of the Four Winds while also known as many other names but this is my most famous. I'm Levi 17 I go to Brownsboro High School where I am a Junior that plays football and baseball. I'm a dedicated and fun raider who is over confident and not a complete douchebag or an elitist a**hole. I enjoy the game and I am very competitive. I'm a Joker and I'm fun to have around I'm usually very serious when I get on though, Especially during raids. I'm very quiet in raids unless needed to be vocal.

WHY YOU WANT ME:

Why you want me you ask? Who doesn't need a fresh young gun around to make fun of and make them do your bidding? Well too bad I don't usually do that stuff. Everyone needs a young gun because the old people die off or just get bored with the game. Not me. I'm young, I'm dedicated, and I'm bored all the time so that's why I play this game. I have a multitude of toons in my arsenal including an Ele/Resto Shaman, Frost Mage, Prot/Ret Pally, and an up and coming Resto Druid. I'm a very funny person who loves the ladies but no lady compares to my love for lamp. I LOVE LAMP. No one gets inbetween me and lamp. I'm skilled in what I do although I don't look fancy while doing it. By this I mean gear. My gear isn't quite up to par to most but my numbers compare with theirs. I let my numbers do the talking for me.

WHY YOU DON'T WANT ME:

I be scared of lightning and thunder 0_0

UI AND WHAT NOT:

This is my UI the meters is from LFR Amber Shaper when I had 1 piece a month ago. I had a 481 Ilvl. WoWScrnShot_022013_223442_zps1d700be2-1_zps2c7cc8b4.jpg

I do not have logs sadly I will gladly run a LFR with you to test myself.

CLOSING STATEMENT:

Basically i'm a smooth talkin, lady lovin, all kinds of sports lovin kind of guy. I have my own man cave yes be jealous. My current progression is 4/12 ToT I know 7/12 I've attempted 6/12 I didn't raid this week because my guild has 4 hunters and i'm the 4th and i'm the lowest geared :( I was 1/16H T14 because I started MoP late. and I was 8/8H DS 3/7H FL 1/13H T13 11/12H 10M ICC 12/12 25M/10M and 9/12H ICC 4/4 ToC. I'm a huge sports fan Like I said so feel free to man talk with me :D

Hello Snap and welcome to the boards,

I have a few questions

1). Gear not a problem especially in a 25m, but why didn't you upgrade your weapon/bottle before 5.2?

2). What do you use to track your CD and could you talk about your opening, and describe when you have a "good" opening to when you have a "bad" opening.

3). I looked at you armory did you raid past xpac on a different toon if so could you link them.

4). Can go over your stat priorities

5). Can you go over your talent choices and under what circumstances you want to change them (aoe fights to patch work fights)

Good luck on the app hope to hear your response

Also, I'd advise you running some logs it very easy to do. I've been seeing a lot of MSV/HOF/Terrace being spammed in trade. You could also go to open raid for those raids now, as we can't get a grasp on your dps otherwise.

Edited by Kem