Yatta 505 MistWeaver

Yatta

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a wow friend that is ridiculously hooked on anime she is forever telling me what to watch and linking me anime music videos from a group called bestofalltime.

You mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCAYLUDEw08

Also, if you liked the limited encounters then you can browse through the anime music thread and the anime series thread.

Calandei's questions

1) I do see myself eminence healing but only when there are multiple adds up for major healing pop but otherwise it is so mana punishing now. I am content with the chi generation of soothing mists at the moment. I just don't see how feasible it is to be able to eminence heal with any sort of consistency. Yeah expel harm is a great chi generating tool though admittedly it is something I could def do more of.

Yeah eminence healing doesnt seem to work too well for me right now, but soothing mists for chi and uplift at damage spikes is working quite well. Do you still like to use SCK much?

2) I use about 5 diff glyphs. Last major fight i was really working on was Vizier so the cocoon glyph was for the stun on the MC platform. But I typically use glyph of roll, mana tea, renewing mists, zen meditation and cocoon ( though this one not nearly as much)

I've never really had to use cocoon in the 25 man environment but I can see where it would help for Vizier in 10 man. What fights are you using glyph of roll on? I've never had the need for it in 25 man except for Elegon adds when first learning. How about SCK glyph?

3) Talents I change a lot. All depends on the fight really. I find myself really falling for Torpedo these days just so nifty if ya use it correctly. I don't really see myself using power strikes very much anymore with the mana requirements for jab now. I like to think of ascension as the learning talent and Chi brew as the comfort talent. Ascension for when you are learning the dmg patterns of a fight and chi brew for when the fight is completely familiar and you know when you are going to need to throw out that tasty burst healing.

I do like chi brew when I've learned the fight better. It is nice sometimes to have that extra mana and 1 chi from ascension to pool though.

4) From theorycrafting I have read that 6141 hast point is rather important when you get the 2 pc T15 so I decided to experiment with it last week to get a taste of what it will be like. Had to say it felt smoother mana tea stack wise and I didn't have any issues with it. That being said I will most likely reforge back to a more balanced setup until i get that ridiculous set bonus ( though the set bonus is bugged at the moment so I imagine it will be fixed sooner rather than later. )

I havent picked up my 2 pc yet but I will definitely be going for the higher haste break point when I do. I've also been noticing I have a lot of mana with spirit/crit gems so I will probably be gemming mostly int/crit to test. Have you tested different gem combinations?

As for the logs, it looks like a bunch of them have expired so I wasnt able to really dive into some of the heroic attempts you've done. From the few I've seen your survivability looks good and I see good use of cooldowns (TFT, diffuse magic, zen med, mana tea, fort brew and cocoon).

I will be around tonight, having drinks later with some girls. (shameless boast of a girl wanting to have a drink with me!) I can be around any night ya need. My job is morning/afternoons and I am in the mountain time zone so i am 3 hours ahead of eastern right now.

Calandei

1) I forgot about the SCK glyph I used it a lot in the beginning of the expansion and def see it have its uses still. SCK I like to treat as my "oh crap I don't have Renew Mists spread the way I want" button.

2)Glyph of roll i have found pretty nice for stupid bats on tortos, horridon, elementals on lei shi and empress adds just to name a few.

3) For most of MOP I have really tried to stay with the regen gem setup but I am seriously considering when I go with all that haste to go with a crit/int setup.

Ara & Merriwhizzle:

Thanks for the nice hello :)

Negido

Purple is a fine color, in fact it is my mom's favorite color. I am also like to consider myself a realistic pessimist.