Aszmodan 513 Mage

Aszmodan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hello all. I know it has been awhile but our new baby has been here for a little over 2 months now and is finally sleeping a good 5-6 hours consistently in a night, which gives me a consistent schedule during raid time :) . I have been keeping tabs on you guys and from the outside it appears that you are still in search of a Mage. Now that my hectic family life has finally calmed down somewhat I'd like to reopen my application if that is alright with all of you. I understand you guys are in the middle of your Lei Shen push (congrats btw!) and that it might be hard to take on a new person right at this moment, but I would greatly appreciate the opportunity once you are able to make some openings. My btag is Kazadoom#1948 if Ashin or anyone else would like to speak in game. I like forward to hearing from you guys and good luck on Lei Shen and Raden!!

That's great to hear Asz!

While I'm sure Ashin would be interested in reopening your application, we're currently not accepting any new applicants until we have killed Lei Shen.

Here's a quote from Ashin on another applicant's thread:

It's understandable. We are very tough on applicants and we're also not accepting any new applicant until we defeat Lei Shen. Not everyone wants to stick around for that, which is perfectly legit.

I'm sure that if you're patient, we can work something out :)