Aszmodan 513 Mage

Aszmodan

Welcome to the forums! I'm Negido! Pertinent questions.

1. What's your favorite color?

2. What's your favorite band?

3. Do you drink? If so, what is your drink of choice?

4. Any random special skills that people don't normally know about?

5. Favorite disney movie?

6. On a scale of shut-in to social butterfly, how social are you?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Negido,

My favorite color is Green. I'm not a huge music person, but if I had to choose I guess I'd say either something from the 80's (hair bands) or rap, yeah that's right I like hip hop! Quite the range in taste i know! I drink occasionally and my favorite drink by FAR is Margarita on the rocks. I'm a tequila guy for life. No special skills per se, but I do have a pinkie that is literally crooked, like stuck in a 90 degree angle crooked. People think it's pretty weird. Favorite disney movie, hmm that's a good question. I'll have to go with my daughters favorite Aladdin and your avatar picture! I'd describe myself as a socially pleasant hermit. I'd much rather be in the confines of my own home with own family, but I'm not awkward or socially inept either.

Aszmodan

I like socially pleasant hermits (I think I was one for a few years).

What tequila do you prefer for your ritas? I would also prepare to be grilled on 80s band references by Inedit some time Friday morning or afternoon.

I got your btag invite tonight and accepted it around 11pm - were you still online? I'm asking because I didn't see your name in my list at all after I accepted - online or offline. Am I on your list? :x

How's saturday afternoon for a mumble date?

Hi!

Out of random curiousity, has your daughter discovered the Tinkerbell movie? I bought it for my girls, the older one in particular because she likes Tinkerbell a lot, and now that's the preferred movie over anything else. Followed by Peter Pan.

And I think I could probably be described as a socially pleasant hermit too. Yay us!

Hi Ashin,

I'm not too picky about my Tequila, but in my ritas I usually go with the safe play with Jose. Otherwise I really like Cabo Wabo too for straight tequila.

I was not online at 11pm, but I checked this morning and you are on my list. Saturday afternoon should work fine for me, probably between 1pm and 2pm central time would work best for me if that works for you. Looking forward to speaking with you!

Aszmodan