Aegon - Blood DK

Aegon

I grew up next to a Budweiser factory (it is NOT a brewery). I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Budweiser is cat urine. Why cat urine? The factory always smelled like cat food, thus through immense scientific research, I was able to figure out the truth.

If this is true then I can free up alot of money by working through local cat breeders for my alcohol.

Thanks for taking the time to read and evaluate our applications. We have been apping to other guilds as well, and have decided to join one of these guilds. Again, we appreciate the care with which you evaluated us and were really impressed with the professionalism of your guild. I wish you guys the best of luck!

Thanks for taking the time to read and evaluate our applications. We have been apping to other guilds as well, and have decided to join one of these guilds. Again, we appreciate the care with which you evaluated us and were really impressed with the professionalism of your guild. I wish you guys the best of luck!

Thanks for the update - best of luck to you!

And please, drink real beer!