Vanitas - Hunter

JackSilk

Jin'rohk was the first fight I had done in months. Just like my gear, I myself needed to get "brushed up," as you said. There was a lot of mess ups on my part spell priority wise overall. Not just the serpent sting. I don't know if Syn mentioned it to you but the interruptions aren't as bad as they appear. I can understand how it might seem that way from my description of Cataclysm and MoP though. Prior to those though I raided at varrying levels of casual/hardcoreness for four years straight. In fact I've been raiding with Syn for about 3 years with the only interruptions being in Cata and MoP (with MoP being the worst).

However I was expecting the social thing to happen from the beginning. I would be happy to come in as a social until I get caught up.

Okay. As a social member you'll be expected to make the extra effort to get to know the guild and make some new friends, as well as getting yourself in shape to apply for the raid team later.

Please start my heading over to the guild policy forum, reading our code of conduct, and posting to indicate your understanding. Look forward to getting to know you.

Oh, and let us know when you plan to transfer, as well as what your character name would be. Right now its a bit confusing with three different names all in your intro post. :)