senez WoW Social App

senez

Hi my name is, Ja. I am IRL friends with Peach. I have been playing wow since BC and Burning Crusade... [get it?]. Recently I have renewed my subscription and have been playing with Peach. On my old server during wrath I had the top feral tank gs and raided all heroics. I missed cata and panda land but owned the cata collectors edition [never loaded it till I resubscribed].

I'm a 27 year old artist by trade. I currently work as a tattoo artist and piercer at a local shop in MD. I'm really outdoorsy and love camping, hiking, kayaking, fishing, hunting, crabbing [the official sport of Maryland], and bow/gun target practice. I'm not a college grad but have taken a few years of courses majoring in digital art. Other than that I love fun and like to party with the people closest to me. Just like tattooing I don't like to "do people dirty" with my relationships. I'm very chill and never really fly off the handle.

You guys look cool and I would much like to be in your guild.

take it easy...

Ja <3

Ps. My character on Stormreaver is named Jå