Guild Social Rank

Icona

Hello my name is Omar, I'm an irl friend of Synnical aka THE GOLD ALMIGHTY WARLOCK!!!. I've been playing since vanilla but really haven't done much in the game in the sense of raiding. Just pretty much lvled to max and pvped but i would like to eventually get into alt raids since i don't have any experience raiding at all!!!. I am 20 years old and Hispanic!!!. On my spare time instead of playing wow i like to work on my 82 Toyota

corolla and drift it!!!

tumblr_lu6kb4ar431qbiffho1_500.gif

I also enjoy cooking, hopefully in a year ill be able to go to culinary school to become a chef. I play an Orc warrior on Stormreaver, its name is Icona.Here is my armory link- http://us.battle.net.../Icona/advanced

Hello! :)

I've known Synnical for 3 years now. I met him when i was lanning at one of our buddies house.

I would like to join South Of Heaven cause Synnical told me its a great guild and i would like to eventually get into raiding. Possibly i could get into your alt raids in the future and i feel like i could learn a lot from u guys in the raiding atmosphere and better my gaming experience.