Pruddance - Experienced 525 ilvl Assassination Rogue

Prudance

Hi there, I am Pruddance (thanks to some lvl 1 taking my name and making me carry around double D's).

I have been playing WoW passionately on my rogue since day 1 – Nov 23, 2004. ( 498 days on my rogue). I have a few alts, only one I play on raid level - my 511 ilvl hunter. I played EverQuest prior to WoW in a competitive world renowned raiding guild since 1999. (Damn that makes me old)..We moved to EverQuest as a guild where we pulled in Realm Firsts until the guild fell apart in 2010. I was in that guild for 10 years and I miss a long term stable home. That is what I am looking for. I have been in 3 guilds since then searching for the excellence and progression in a guild I am accustomed to, yet no avail. Hopefully you guys are what i am looking for :)

I am a super fast learner who strives for excellence in my game setting. I give 150% in raid settings and I want every raider around me to do the same. My awareness is impeccable and the last thing you will hear on Mumble is “Prud WTF?”

Because I own my own business, I have 100% attendance in my guild environment. If I am going to miss, which is close to never, It is posted at least a week in advance.

My current raid setting is full of too many casual people who would rather clear on normal than push a boss kill for progression. I don’t care if we extend a lockout for a month for a progression kill. That is what it is all about!!

I spend most of my non raid time in game, PVPing and doing achievements and just hanging out and socializing. A strong bond with guildmates is what makes a guild successful IMO. I have a super outgoing personality. I promise I can make you laugh at the end of a long day. Some days I have those longs days too, a cold beer and a few good laughs go a long way.

I do not “tunnel” on a boss to top the meters. I stick to mechanics and jobs that are assigned to me. If I am told to interrupt on Horridon, I promise you I will be top interrupter, no matter how much my damage suffers. Hell if you want me in the corner cooking fish on a fight, dammit, I will cook the most fish you have ever seen! :p

OK on to the goods… - I have cleared every Tier since Molten Core – normal and Heroic on my Rogue. (Minus Empress and Sha Heroic last tier). My current guild is 3/13 and probably going to be there awhile. I have extensive knowledge of my class and heroic raiding – throw me the questions you got!!!

Armory - http://us.battle.net...ruddance/simple

Logs – http://worldoflogs.c.../?s=1250&e=1581

UI screenshot - http://i.imgur.com/EyMimJ1.jpg

Addons

Bartender - easier bar mod

DBM - a must for raids

Cool Line to monitor cooldows

Classtimer to watch buff / debuff CDs

Tell Me When and weak aura for lots of raid CDs / awareness notifications

ComEnergy to monitor energy and combo points

RSA to notify interrupts and tricks

Skada for watching damage

Omen for watching threat.

Weak Auras – aware notifications

Add my battletag if you have any immediate questions - Prudance1515#1657

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Prudance, I'm Raer, and I play a Rogue in South of Heaven 25 man raids. I'm going to take some time to go over your app and logs, but it's getting late so I'll delve deeper tomorrow and get back with some specific and detailed analyses. Thanks for your interest in us!

Speaking of which, what about SoH drew you in? Why us, over say, Drow or Peachy Keen?

Honestly, when I was looking through WoW Progress they didn't pop up as guilds looking for Rogues. But looking at them now...Drow's schedule doesn't work for me. I love the 3 day schedule plus it shows more skilled players to have your progression on a 3 say schedule. Peachy keen..gay name? Prudance <Peachy Keen>. I think I threw up a lil. LoL TBH I prefer your raiding schedule.

They would not. They call things gay a lot more than I do lol. If that offended anyone, my apologies, it wasn’t meant in a derogatory way. I read "We are eclectic. Our members are boys, girls, gay, straight, conservative, liberal and come in a variety of colors. Do not apply if you don't know how to behave in this environment." and would never intentionally make fun or make derogatory remarks to anyone. Unless someone is and asshole, then I might call them an asshole :p

I suppose a better word to use would have been retarded instead of gay. That was more what i meant. When my friends use the term gay when referring to things or ppl that is the jist of it, Thanks to the internet I think it was completely misinterpreted