Lodith yup

Lodith

Oh ive got all the dirt on fixall! I've been playing WoW since the first Beta. I like long walks on the beach, watching sunsets, and a good wine...well not really. I love gaming i usually play d3 or League of Legends, but i will most likely loose my life to WoW again. I really enjoy hard modes or anything that makes me wanna pull my hair out while progressing. I am currently jobless so i have lots of time on my hands. My favorite ninja turtle is Raphael.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well haven't done one of these in a while but heres a more serious app.

Name: Aaron

Timezone: Pacific Standard

Real ID: Hebrewhammer#1599

Character: Lodith

About me:

I am 28 and have been living in Washington for a big portion of my life. I have a 5 year old daughter named Mackenzie, shes pretty much the reason i wake up every morning. When i'm not playing wow i like to skateboard and run. I love music it is amazing and can completely make my day. I also plan on going to school more to become a Civil Engineer.

Philosophy on raiding:

If a raid is not challenging then I will not enjoy it. I love learning new fights and hard mode. Progression is one of my absolute favorite parts about gaming.

I think my favorite raid by far was Ulduar Hard Modes, especially doing it with my cousin fix. Favorite raid memory was being forced to solo tank Fathom Lord after i was already half way through a bottle of whiskey...it went well.

Addons I most rely on for raiding are:

Hmmm well right now i just got back into the click of things so im going to have to do a lot of research but with out addons you will fail.

Raiding Experience:

I started raid way back in the day doing 40 man raids in vanilla WoW. Not sure how those made me want to raid but i was hooked after that. I raided in BC with a small group of friends when we were just doing Karazan. After doing that for a bit i realized i needed much more then a 10 man. I was picked up by a guy named Rokumaro as an officer, and we cleared through all the BC raids then when we got to Sunwell he joined the army and had to leave the guild after that it pretty much fell apart. I was then picked up by Thats What She Said during Wrath and did pretty much everything with them. Before icc came out i stopped playing for a well do to more health problems. After i came back i was way too far behind so ive been pugging it since.

Why I think I would be a good fit:

I am would like to consider myself a skilled and useful player. I am very good and really enjoy learning new fights. I love progression even if im pulling my hair out and cussing at my computer.

I am a dependable person, i hate missing out on new things.

I love to joke around and have fun but when i need to put my big boy pants on i get things done.

Good afternoon casual guy fellow. You are looking dapper today. ENOUGH SMALL TALK.

DOWN TO BUSINESS.

1. Have you ever considered making a career in dance/theatrics? Possibly joining cirque du soleil and running off to be a carnie in vegas?

2. What's your favorite disney movie?

3. What's your least favorite color of the rainbow?

4. If you could completely erase one word from the english language, what would it be?

5. You have 20 minutes to diffuse a situation involving two extraordinarily inebriated/hyper aggressive brits who are arguing over soccer. The resources you have are two packs of generic sweetener, your pet nickel, Jenga, and steroids. How would you handle this situation?

6. What's your favorite awful joke and/or pickup line?

7. <3

Sincerely,

Negido

P.S. My sister's name is Mackenzie, so I'm inclined to like that name!

P.S.S. While your philosophy on raiding is important. You are searching for a position as a casual/social member. Meaning that this entire app is mostly based off of personality and less on overall skill. What ashin was trying to nudge you to do, is give us a glimpse of who you are so that we know who is coming into the guild to be social.

Edited by Negido

1. I am an absolutely terrible dancer. You would have more fun watching a train wreck.

2. Nightmare Before Christmas. I have it tattood all over my arm!

3. Yellow i mean really who actually likes that color, and i might have had trouble saying it as a kid. Fucking yellow.

4. Moist. There is no word i hate more then that.

5. I'd tell em its tea time fight would be over in seconds.

6. How do you pick up a hot Jewish girl? With a broom and a dustpan.

7. <3

I have a great personality, just ask fixall he loves me!