App: Vatan - UH/Frost DK

Vatan

Ohai,

Personal Infos:

My name is Justin M, I am a turkish jew french canadian, for real.

My primary languages are French and Turkish. I am 26 years old, self-employed, married and have a 2 years old boy.

I love playing WoW, golf and some low amount poker for funsies.

The Player:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Vatan/advanced

I started playing mid BC and starting raiding at the beginning of WotlK, nothing serious until FL. I joined Duality and we made some good accomplishments in Firelands and Dragon Soul. I was one of their main core DKs during all progression/farming/etc. I really enjoyed raiding with them but unfortunately, I had to leave once MoP came out. The reason is simple, they decided to go 6 days/week to go from semi-hardcore to insane hardcore and I just couldn't afford that schedule. I then decided to take a "break", xfered to Tich to casual PvP. That got boring pretty fast and I recently (a few weeks back) decided to find myself a new comfortable home for hardcore progression. I decided to xfer to MG since its pretty good for both PvE and PvP.

I started by joining a guild named Shining Force while they were 2/13H, I left after a week or two because I felt like the guild was run by real immature kids and also because I found the raid leading kinda weak. I then checked out with Overture, I didn't fill any app, strangely they accepted me after I talked with the GM. I, a day later, found out why that happened. Overture is the new name of a guild that we (Duality) were pretty good enemies with. We were racing for realm first and we won. They (their old guild name was Team Malice) decided to xfer somewhere else out of embarassment. Their GM is Sean, a 16 years old with beast eyebrows kid who I can't stand. He knew who I was and what I was worth. But I just can't stand that boy and his friends so when I learned who they were, I instantly gquitted.

Since then I am looking for a decent guild.

What I am looking for:

Mature guild that also knows how to have fun.

Serious progression.

Stability.

Guild that also do some casual PvP (not a must but its a +)

What I can give:

My 100% every raid night.

Very good attendance.

Do the clown when I feel like one.

Very good raid awareness

Very good ability to absorb mechanics, quickly.

I will call myself out if I ever derp

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently in a gearing stage but I believe I do optimal DPS with the gear I have. I do not have logs atm but I will log a LFR tomorrow and link it here.

Let me know if I forgot to mention something.

My name is Justin M, I am a turkish jew french canadian, for real.

I am currently in a gearing stage but I believe I do optimal DPS with the gear I have. I do not have logs atm but I will log a LFR tomorrow and link it here.

Let me know if I forgot to mention something.

So how does that work exactly? o.O

Thanks for an enjoyable app.  Joining our team would be a big leap from your current progression.  What made you decide to app with us?

Heh, heres how it works: You are born in Turkey, in a jewish community then immigrate to Quebec/Canada.

This is the first app I am doing after checking a dozens guilds, I first get on their websites try to check their forums discussions, try to understand the general atmosphere and the kind of people in that guild.

That's what made me decide to give it a shot. From what i've seen/raid and analyzed so far, I think this guild will suit me.