Hello! =)

Ostfrallan

Just a very quick introduction since im expecting visitors any minute!

Hi everyone! Names Björn and im from sweden ! ;)

We are a gang of swedes who started playing on Permafrosts eq2 server

a month or two back. But it seems some of my friends do not share the same enthusiasm with this game.. So one day i met with Zyco and we have played to and forth since and yesterday i asked about his guild and also asked if we could mby merge our guilds.

And he said sure (and also told me im the best tank he ever grped with, period, which made me blush irl ;)). So a merge is underway, i dont know as of yet how many of my friends will be joining your guild. What i do know is that we will bring happy happy joy joy times and hopefully have a blast together! =)

Anyways, a quick introduction (i know my grammar and spelling are way off, but hey im a swede!) and a little hello to my future fellow guildmembers!

Btw im a lvl 43 ratonga guardian. The ones i know will probably follow are 38 fury and 25 coercer and 28 warlock! Might be a few more coming over.. but the 4 of us are the active ones!

Hope to see you on permafrost soon!

yours

Ostfrallan!

*coughs* I played a tank once. :(

Hello and welcome. Looking forward to meeting you in-game, although maybe some of you guys are asleep by the time I log in. By the way when you have time, can you register for the boards? That is the only way I can turn on your access so you can post in our EQ2 forum. We don't really talk much in the Public board.

I can't WAIT for the happyhappy joyjoy times. *clicks heels*

OK nevermind what I said before. You guys did everything fine; wasn't thinking straight at the office. =P

I have set you both up as Guests for now. Next time you log into our boards you should see a whole lot more, including a board for EQ2. If you have any other friends coming over please ask them to register/post here as well. :D

hehe im from Borlänge its in the middle of sweden in Dalarna. ive been in gothenburg once. loved it great bars and resturants on "avenyn" they had pizzas larger then my dinner table! (the price was about 70$).