XeosStorm - Wildstar Intro

XeosStorm

Welcome, Xeos!

I'm going to send you a welcome message shortly. Please review it and post where necessary when you have a few minutes. I will also bump you up to guest status so you can look around!

Look forward to gaming with you!

Thank you!! I am looking forward to gaming with you and the guild as well. I upgraded my account today so I'm back on the leveling grind.  I am also in the process of posting everything that I need to. 

Welcome.  Let's see... questions.

What drew you to the Mechari?  

What kind of music do you like?

If you had to fill your car with one type of ball, would it be basketballs, baseballs, or ping pong balls (no reason, I'm just curious.   :Onion 501: )?

Thank you!

Not quite sure, I liked the Lore behind them better than the other races and they seemed to be more setup for tanking (at least looks wise lol)

Id have to go with ping pong balls, only because I have done it to my ex-girlfriend and a bunch of her friends and its the funniest thing in the world when they open the door lol

Hey everyone! I am friend/co-worker of Malixx, this is the first game I've played with him. He was talking about your adventures as a guild and a lot of the things you have been doing and it seemed like a lot of fun. I played WoW for the longest time and after MoP was released I did some of the end game content and it just was not fun anymore. I dont like that you can just slam your head on the keyboard and be a top dps. I like having fight mechanics and having challenges along the way.

I used to PvP a lot on WoW but again it just got to be where you could faceroll the keyboard and you win. Back in Burning Crusade I had a hunter that was in the top 25 on the US servers (PvP) and top ranked on my server (Zangarmarsh), I also had a rogue that in the top 10 on the US Servers (PvP) and top ranked on another server (Illidan). So I am no stranger to PvP.

On the PvE aspect I mostly played a pally tank and healer or a druid healer. I had more fun tanking, but healing was also a bit a fun at times, but it got to the point where I could run in circles and just do what I pleased because I knew I could heal through it or the fights just got stupid, so I would just get bored with standing there dodging an attack or AoE every now and then. 

I am just starting to get into the learning curve of Wildstar I just bought the full edition today, so I am leveling as quick as I can but also learning the story. I am usually a range player but I went with the warrior because I mainly wanted to try tanking because I liked doing it in WoW, so I figured Id stick to something I would like. Later on I will probably level up a ranged DPS but I dont like leveling multiple characters lol. 

A little bit about me:

I am 21, I love playing MMOs in my free time, but I am also a x275 and True Street drag racer, so a lot of my free time goes into working on my cars and racing. I work with Malixx in a datacenter as a tech, but I have no where near the technological knowledge that he does. I also own an aftermarket parts business that I am expanding soon into a performance/speed shop. A lot of people call me a weird breed because I work on both computers and cars, but I am one of the few that can I say I love every aspect of my life. 

I look forward to seeing you guys around!