[FFXIV] Intro. Application

HeavenShocker

Hello. I'm currently looking for a new FC my main job is Blm but I've got drg as well. I'm currently working on sch but I spend a lot of time doing crafts ( All DoL & DoH are 50 ) I've done some of the endgame content and have only really enjoyed it when doing it with my friend, but she quit due to Real life so I'm looking to make new ones.

Well let's see :) I played XI for almost 10+yrs. ran a very successful LS. During that time XIV was released and I played it for a little while before decided that the game was just far too unfinished to play, so I shelved it till about 2-3 months ago. So I'm still learning :)

I live in BC Canada. So I'm in the pst time zone. I'm quite the night owl so you'll see me on any time of the day, my craft slave aka hubby does like to play my character on occasion but only the DoL and DoH classes :) we played XI together but doesn't want to make a XIV character for now.

Hi there!  I've bumped you up to Guest rank so you have forum access.  It's nice to see another crafting addict.  ;)

Are you free to Mumble some evening this week?  We like to chat with recruits beforehand to make sure we're on the same page and our expectations of each other mesh. 

Welcome to the forums and looking forward to seeing you in game!

Have you played any other games than FFXI & FFXIV? Single player games even!!

Any other hobbies outside of games? Pets? What do you do for a living?

We like to poke and prod at our recruits, but I swear we don't bite! Well, maybe that Lala, Nyisha. (He's really quite harmless though.)