new poll

zapan

you guys should play  

1 member has voted

1. 1. you guys should play

• hibernia
    • midtard(ya i really dont like mid there towns there keeps there class's ikkk)
    • alb

Well if its for the sake of everyone getting together, then I would do anything. But it doesn't really need to be an either/or thing, since we have three servers within our cluster. I think we picked which server would be for which realm for us.

OK there are three servers in our cluster (the classic cluster):

Lamorak - we have Midgard toons here

Ector - we said this was for Hibernia toons

Gareth - we said this was for Albion toons

However..

I just noticed that Ector needs Albion toons, so that means you get extreme xp bonus and some other thing if you make Alb characters there. So my question is.. Zy - do you and sage have Alb toons already on Gareth? If not maybe you should xfer your Hibbies to Gareth so we could help Ector out with Alb's. If it's too late then no big deal.. I guess it hardly matters anyway since all RvR is cluster-wide and not server specific.

I really enjoy Midguard and had all these alts planned out but if Hib is more popular or someplace where a bunch of us can get together, I have no problem starting over. The first 20 levels go so fast, and this time I will probably park at 24 for a while and enjoy Thid. :mad:

Should I make a Druid or Warden?

I have a good chunk of investment already on Ector side Hib...along with around 200g. Gareth I just have an Alb name saved.. Im fine with the way things are honestly.. hehe.

Well.. already on Ector Hib I have a 10 Mino Hero (tank) and a 13 Bard.. I am doing full a mix on the bard so I can heal, get the max speed and second best AE Mezz and Ill have like 5 total weapon skill at 50. Depending on who plays what I can switch to something else or whatever.. Eldritch sounds fun with a lill team of us runnin around too.. or the stealther that ive always dreamed of having.. lol

Well what I meant was.. if you don't have any Alb on Gareth you could xfer the Hibbies there.. through that Channeler in game that lets you hop servers whenever you want. That way our Albies could be on Ect to get the bonus.

But as I think about it, it doesn't seem to matter since all three servers are part of the same competitive pool for RvR anyway.

Maybe I will start working on a hibbie tonight and see if I take to it. I really wanted to get my Thane to 39 though. :mad:

That server jumping bit isnt as cool as you think. basically its needed I think for meeting groups for dungeon runs or something.. when I was in a Vendo Cave group and once in DF in a group they both said come to Vendo Gareth.. or come to DF Ecto.. and when you zone you are in that server, but you go back to your home server i guess when you log