Okami1019

So the cool bugs were enjoying a rousing game of cricket on the telly while enjoying deep dish pizzas being served by some slutty miqo'te retainers when an urgent news broadcast came on about some dirty lalafell stealing a bike for a good reason from another dirty lalafell because the former lalafell had stolen the latter lalafell's bike originally after losing his monster truck over an argument about English muffins destroying friendships.

Yes, go on and cringe!

Also, welcome to the forums!

See, for me, stealing a bike for a good reason must mean someone, or myself, is either sick or in some form of danger, and since I don't want that circumstance, I put it last.  If I just stole a bike it means I'm an a-hole, and I've lived that way most of my life, so w/e.

So the cool bugs were enjoying a rousing game of cricket on the telly while enjoying deep dish pizzas being served by some slutty miqo'te retainers when an urgent news broadcast came on about some dirty lalafell stealing a bike for a good reason from another dirty lalafell because the former lalafell had stolen the latter lalafell's bike originally after losing his monster truck over an argument about English muffins destroying friendships.

Yes, go on and cringe!

Also, welcome to the forums!

Lol Grieve. Bravo! Can we give comms for this?

Hello everyone, hope all is well. So I have installed mumble and think I followed the instructions to get into lion.mumble using port 36003, I think I registered to that server under the name _Okami_

Lemme know if I need to do anything else because at this point I am completely lost lol. Well hope to hear from you soon, I'm off work Friday's and Sundays. Happy gaming XD