Myralyn's First Intro Ever

Myralyn Quiambao

Greetings and salutations. You have a lot of accounts! I think you're going to take that trophy...

What have you done in your two years in EVE? Hi-sec? Low-sec? NPC Null?

What's your favorite ship, and why?

How old are your kids? I stopped at 4, they're 6, 8, 14, and 16.

Hmm... I guess started off just doing missions in hi-sec, then I moved out to null in October 2014. Most my time since then has been either flying in PvP fleet or waiting for one to form. I did a lot of PI when I first moved to Null, but I found just didn't have the time to keep up with it and enjoy playing. More recently I've been doing a little ratting, hauling and market stuff.

If I had to pick, I guess it would be the Taranis - I use them more than any other ship by far. I've been doing some frigate scrims on the test server lately though and found that Enyo's are pretty amazing. I'm also the only one I know who prefers to rat in a Gila, another favorite ship. I find that sitting 100km from the fight while a couple Valk's just decimate rats is very relaxing. :) And BTW - if anyone ever want's to practice PvP on the test server - I'm in.

I stopped at 1. Then 2. Then I stopped again at 4. Now I'm stopping at 5. My kids are 25, 9, 3, 1 and the current "this absolutely last one" is due this August.... :D

I'm also the only one I know who prefers to rat in a Gila, another favorite ship. I find that sitting 100km from the fight while a couple Valk's just decimate rats is very relaxing. :) And BTW - if anyone ever want's to practice PvP on the test server - I'm in.

I stopped at 1. Then 2. Then I stopped again at 4. Now I'm stopping at 5. My kids are 25, 9, 3, 1 and the current "this absolutely last one" is due this August.... :D

Umm, like 4 of us rat in Gilas. So it seems Fate brought you here.

Yeah we forced a medical stop after #4. No more diapers for this guy!