• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All,

Ok so @Midri = I am free pretty much anytime after 6-630pm M-F

as for

"

Name your top 5 concerts.  Who is left on your list of must-see bands/artists before you die (or they die)?  = Bands i want to see like again? Man Ok so dont hate me but the wife really wants to see Luke Bryan so i am ok with that cause it makes her happy. I would want to see Sponge again but i think they disbanded so i am not sure on that one. I would LOVE to see Garbage again as well as Theory of a Deadman. I would also like to see Depeche Mode again but those are are just to name a few. Bands that i have really wanted to see to be honest i just go and see them so i am not sure if i have any like Top 5 but those 2 for sure are a must for me.

Thoughts on Mike Ricci? = The Hockey Player or Fighter? The hockey Player i don't have enough knowledge on to really say. The fighter well i think everyone can improve and if you stay at one camp too long you just get kinda stale unless your head and shoulders above the rest or need that coach to really like keep you focused (See Demetrius Johnson or Jon Jones as a starting point). I do think that Ricci has real talent and some power considering he beat Neil Magny and really has a lot to offer but needs a bit better training partners and better conditioning and he could have much more to offer.

Where do you exist?  What is a common phrase and noteworthy food from your area? I exist here in this essence of being ....Oh wait ...You mean State....Welllll.....I am from Michigan Originally...Move to Ohio in 2012...Spent 3 years there and now live in Missouri. Phrase...No idea...and Food i would say Fitz's is not a food but a beverage that is well known for being a microbrewery of Rootbeer as well as other flavors which is freaking awesome. 

And always, save the birds!!!!!!"      Yeah Save the birds and well any animal for that nature ....unless its like a Japanese beetle or something and then ummm no cause we do not need them here.

Let me know if you have more questions i will be happy to answer them.

Midri = Let me know when your available or what not. I will check the post in like 30 mins

Hey Midri,

Just need to set up a meeting to talk about money so i can get things all set :) just let me know whom i can talk too? I am good after 6 00 pm CT or 7pm EST anytime this weekend also i am almost done with my machinist should be done and hopefully over by Tuesday if i can have anything to say about it :D  I am working at it as fast as que times will let me hehe