Howdy!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes, yes I am. Been punkin the rock in the nations capital for 20 years.

Well, well, well! I was always more strongly into Industrial than I was into Punk, and I stopped listening to Punk when I discovered Trance ... and I'm in New Orleans instead of DC ....

I guess we don't have much in common. :rolleyes: It's still damn nice to meet you, though!

Well, well, well! I was always more strongly into Industrial than I was into Punk, and I stopped listening to Punk when I discovered Trance ... and I'm in New Orleans instead of DC ....

I guess we don't have much in common. :rolleyes: It's still damn nice to meet you, though!

Hahahh funny... I've listened to and still do a lot of early Industrial... Everything from Television to Titwrench to NIN to Meat Beat Manifesto to Nitzer Ebb to Numb.

Right now, my younger brother spins breaks and deep house, both of which I like a good bit, my roommate spins DnB which reminds me some of the early industrial stuff, and trance isn't that terribly far off from deep house so...

:D

*raises an eyebrow*

I studied composition for two years in college, but.. that wasn't exactly the sort of music you guys are talking about. =)

I just mean that my opinion on music and what I find pleasurable is pretty strong, and I would probably end up making people unhappy when I deliver such. :)