Greetings!

Guest Urissini

Guest Urissini

hello everyone just tossing up a small bio about myself.

first off easily enough my name is logan or log is my nickname and i play the character urissini.

i wont go too far into my gaming history as i myself usually find that part of intros rather boring but i mostly started with world of warcraft and have played it since its release until about last month when i just plainly couldn't take it anymore... the people the slow release of content... the people... so ive washed my hands of that game after going through almost all of the content up to (but not including) sunwell plateau i played a warlock the whole time and only ever made one alt. so basically when i start a toon i usually stick with it all the way. this isn't entirely true with warhammer since i started with a white lion and have him to 26 but since i always wanted to heal rather than deal damage im going to stick with this archmage.

typicaly i enjoy pve related things but warhammers pvp has changed that i love claiming battle objectives and keeps and as for scenarios i do enjoy them quite alot but they get repetitive really fast so instead of those i usualy go for pq's and the like... one of my goals so far is to run the mount gunbad quite a bit after getting a just