Greetings!

Hey all

Pookie told me to come here to become a part of SoH, so I'd like to say hello and apply to join you guys :)

InGame: My char names are Nolein 40WH (main) - Vordai 31WP (alt) - and tons of nordenwatch level alts like Auraya 9AM and Vordie 13SW :p right now I'm renown rank leveling my WH mostly so that's the char you'd find me on most of the time

RL: there's not much here, I'm 23 years old, live in switzerland (so english isn't my native language for those that didn't notnice yet :p) and I work as a 'polygraph' (I was told that's something that doesn't exist over there so that's more or less someone that designs graphics, etc. for fliers, advertisement and so on) and to my luck, unlike Pook I'm not a mom yet :p

Awwww, we could have been Les Trois Mousquetaires! Valharia, and myself (the two other higher level WH's in the guild) are both near Montreal in Quebec, and speak French. Oh well, dreams shattered =/

On the flipside we'll probably be levelling up a duo of alts shortly... tank/healer, so if you're looking for action on one of yours, that'd be great =)