Intro

Yevren

Hey all ~ A little bit about myself. My character Yevren is currently a 28 Warrior Priest. I've played multiple MMOs, starting with EQ for a few years, then DAoC for a couple years, then various games in between (CoH, AC2, probably some others I forgot >.<), then WoW where I went 'hardcore' and was part of the first sacking of the Molten Core content on my server Lightbringer. Shortly after that, about two years ago, I quit WoW because it seemed pointless and boring. And it was. Haven't looked back since...and now I'm all about WAR. Been waiting for this game for a while now. I've been a fan of Games Workshop and all their products since I was a wee lad painting miniatures in my basement, hah!..anyway, enough about that...more about me.

Recently I've graduated from the Univ of MN - Duluth, with a degree in Biology, hoping to take that further into Pharmacy school in the near future. Working at one of the top hospitals in the nation, Abbott Northwestern, and I'm pretty proud of that. Love what I do. In the meantime, wasting my time with WAR, hanging out, having fun, killing Witch Elves...hopefully I can help you all out with whatever needs to be done. I'm a pretty easy going guy, who enjoys drama free enivornments, loud music, and a nice cold beer.

Thanks for your time everyone, looking forward to ransacking Destruction with you :)

Yevren