EQ2 SoH'ers...

Stopping by to say hi, since I haven't seen any of you in such a long long time. Nice to see most of you stuck together and group moved here... also real cool to see Skaka still onboard.

I made a char yesterday, just fooling around atm, getting a feel for the game. I haven't played anything since I disappeared from EQ2.

This is Paradyme btw... Xsentric in EQ2 =)

Hey yo X, good to see you back in action. I used to periodically check while I was in EQ2 to see what you were up to but never saw you online so figured you either made a new char or decided to take a break. If you get sucked into AO you can help me catch all the other fr00bers when I get back to school and have to start playing again.

BTW Skaka 4tw!!

Hihihi...

Banzai, the aim is to NOT get completely sucked in this time around! I'm *trying* to just play a game casually, a means of fun and a way to socialize with old pals. I ducked out of SoH in EQ2 too fast, and then left the game... would like to do this responsibly, if at all possible =P

Kalli, awesome to see you here! I've been playing RL a lot, it's not nearly as fun as an MMO =P

Twin <3

Hey hoser, welcome back.

You can try all you want to not get sucked into this game, but it will all be for naught.

You will find things so compelling about it, it will consume your life, and there will be nothing you can do about it. You're just fr00bing along, and then next thing you know, you've got a new gun for your guy, but you need some new implants to get it on, but you need some IP's to raise your skills higher, so you go level, and then find some new armor/item/implant/nano that you can't quite use yet, and then...and then...and then....

I'm just kidding.

But not really.