Interested in joining!

Zakilm

once I'm feeling better I swear I'll say it!

Had to go into the E.R. last night, apparently the infection has spread to my ear. I couldn't even think straight! Now the E.R. doc has me all freaked out about meningitis though, so I may end up back there because of self-induced symptoms =P

I'm not currently working yet, but hoping to work for kaiser (heard they pay well), or a hospital like St. Jude's in Fullerton or St. Joseph's in Orange. Otherwise I'll just hope I get a job right down the street at the CVS =P

What a small world it is. I was born in Fullerton at St. Jude hospital off Acacia Blvd. some 35 years ago. Lived in Orange County until I was 9 when my parents moved us to Texas. Made way way a little further south as I went through school and now live in San Antonio, TX.

I hope you are feeling better now. Don't feel bad about over-diagnosis, especially where N. meningitidis is concerned. I've seen it a few times in my life and never with a good outcome.