Interested in Joining.

Guest Warsteiner

Guest Warsteiner

My characters name is Glangal Warsteiner, i'm a level 31 Ironbreaker looking for a new guild. I took some time off from the game and then when i started back i moved to an Open RvR server. Recently i realised that i missed playing an IB, but didn't feel like making a new one on my new server. When i got back the first thing i noticed is that my old guild is a ghost town, so here i am.

I am looking for a relatively laid back guild that knows what they are doing. I'm 26, work 40+ hours a week and just want to log in from time to time and enjoy myself. I plan on getting my ironbreaker to level 40 and just RVR as much as possible. Gear is not a priority for me, i figure it will eventually come while i am enjoying myself in game.

I've been playing WAR since the last few weeks of closed beta. Along with my experience in WAR i have also played UO, EQ 1&2, DAoC, SWG, FFXI, CoH, WoW and a few others that escape me at the moment. In addition to my MMO addiction i am also a nerd in many other ways. I dig comics, roleplaying, fantasy novels...pretty much anything you can be called a nerd for being into.

I'm going to go ahead and bring this to a close before i start to ramble, hopefully i will be able to find a place in your guild. If not, then thats okay too, ill still guard your members if i see them around ;)

Hi Warsteiner. First, thanks for applying, and I commend you on a very solid intro post! You sound like a great fit for the guild. Unfortunately, at the moment, our roster is in need of more healers, before we can comfortably take in additional tanks and dps. So, we would certainly love to have you in our warbands, but as far as accommodating the instance progression, it might be harder. (Although, I think all but one of our IB's are done with the city instances.)

Please message me in game if you would like to discuss further.

Guest Warsteiner

Yes, of course i love beer, but i Jaeger has been ruined for me forever, I'll spare you the gruesome details. I picked Warsteiner as my last name because A)Warsteiner Dunkel is one of my favorite beers(but adding the dunkel would have made for an unwieldy last name) B)I thought it sounded sufficiently dwarfish.

Hmmm, its unfortunate that i created a Runepriest on another server, of course that character is only level 16, so you wouldnt have much interest in him anyway. Perhaps ill start a healer on this server and see where it takes me.

post-script:

some more of my favorite beers: Hofbrau Original, Young's Double Chocolate Stout, Celebrator Doppelbock, Avery's Salvation Ale...ill end the list here, i can talk beer for hours

If you are looking into rolling a new healer you might wanna give the AM a shot. I know it is a fairy-ish (or perhaps wispish is better) but they will get some loving shortly. Which sucks, for the RP might head down the path of obscurity. Then again, mine will continue to get some lovin' from me, and I doubt Ashin and Diplo will toss em aside either.

If you are looking into rolling a new healer you might wanna give the AM a shot. I know it is a fairy-ish (or perhaps wispish is better) but they will get some loving shortly. Which sucks, for the RP might head down the path of obscurity. Then again, mine will continue to get some lovin' from me, and I doubt Ashin and Diplo will toss em aside either.

AM will definitely be one of the top healers in coming patches, second only to Shaman, I suspect. RP and Zealot will be at the bottom of the barrel for some time to come.

If you do decide to roll a healer, you are certainly welcome to join the guild regardless of your level. Alternately, one of our allies might have room for your IB, and that way you would still be part of the family. =)

You are too wise Ashin. I thought about mentioning that he could join us but I have gotten used to a two-man guild. If that interests you Warsteiner you can join, you will still be able to access the alliance warbands and such. If you want a larger guild tho and want to remain in the alliance you can always look into POUNDIT and/or Freeboozers.