Hi everybody

Murdeth

Just popping in to say "Hi" to everyone. I've had WAR since launch, but haven't played much up until recently. I've been in a top US raiding guild in WoW for the past 2 years and, quite frankly, enough is enough. I've tried just about every class in WAR and have decided to roll a Blackguard on Dark Crag. Tanking in WAR really interests me. A little about myself: I'm an engineer that works shift work (2 days, 2 nights, 4 off) so I'm around a lot (just not those 2 nights a week). I play guitar and bass and enjoy driving very fast cars. I was attracted to your guild because you seem like a mature, talented crew (which I'm used to). Also, you guys are still in an early stage and, with me being a complete reroll, I find that pretty attractive. Anyhow, I just started my 4 days off, so I'll be online grinding out some levels fairly frequently. See you in-game.

Heya Murdeth, very information-packed intro! We still have most of the guild in its teens so you will have plenty of people to group up with. Most of us have been pacing ourselves once we hit 20 to "enjoy the ride"

Look for Rancour or Zyco (me) in game or do /who south and ask someone if an officer is on for an invite.