Greetings!

mantao

I started playing a Marauder at launch, but I quit playing in January. I just got back into the game last month and I'm now playing a DoK, Nianna https://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=184043&server=173

I'm from the Philippines so bear with me if my english is not any good. Secondly, since I'm in a different timezone, I'm in a different timezone. :laugh: But I've been '/who South'-ing these past days and have seen lots of SoH guys on during those times.

Have been talking with Nianna the past couple days, and it seems like he plays during our primetime. (12 hour difference but he plays in the morning) So we decided to give it a try and just see if it works out or not. Either way he is very nice. :)

Hello fellow islander.. Okay wrong Island.. But my Mom's folks came from the Philippines to work the sugar fields of Hawaii where my Mom was born. Who then preceded to grow up and marry some white guy in the Navy(Who lived in Connecticut before enlisting) who her many brothers found on the beach sleeping in a Brown Sleeping bag and nearly chopped up for wood. So many years and 7 kids later...

There oldest 1/2 Filipino daughter while working at a computer store meets a white, Coast Guarder from California.. That's me!!!

I have 3 kids, one of which just enlisted in the Air Force! If we keep these up, there will be a family member in ever branch.. Actually Hubbies Dad and Uncle were Marines. So I guess I need to enlist my Daughter in the Army and we will have completed it.

So not sure where I'm going with this.. BUT.. Welcome to the MONKEY HOUSE!