*A holo transmission blinks to life*

Greetings South of Heaven. For those of you who do not know me yet, I am Seven, short of Seven Swords Dancing. I look forward to meeting you shortly. I am currently downloading the AO patch and I will be entering Rubi-Ki 2 once more. The last time I adventured in the lands of Rubi-Ki I was still without a guild. I remember the time I spent in Rubi-Ki was very fun but without friends to hang out with I quickly grew tired and moved to the lands of Camelot.

I will be following Sebastian’s advice and creating an adventurer template. Hopefully this will aid you in future battles against your enemies. You have my swords South of Heaven. I look forward to meeting you all again, new friends and old.

*Bows respectfully*

Momentarily confused, Chilled quickly hid his feelings and turned to face his clan. He could see they were as uncertain as he was.

"Be calm," he said. "This one is a friend."

To himself, he thought over the recent reports of changes within Omnitek, changes which made it to resemble a military dictatorship more and more each day. A new leader, former war veteran. Increased Unicorn activity throughout Clan territory. And each day, more Clan mining facilities fell prey to attacks from the less "restrained" Omni divisions.

"Ross was a pig, but at least he was a diplomat," he thought.

His success as a businessman was based on his instincts. He trusted them completely. And his instincts told him that war loomed. Not a simple skirmish over a mining facility, but true war, the kind that Rubi-Ka had not seen since the Tir Accord was signed four years ago.

"Things will get worse before they improve," he mumbled to himself, "and it is good that we have friends."

Suddenly a flash IRRK transmission drew his attention, and soon his mind was once more on other matters.