Hello everybody its me Ridfanry - Guild application

Ridfanry

Hello everybody how things going? I read you guys forums and seem to be just what I'm looking for in a guild. This is my first MMO and so far I'm loving it. This guild is mature and organized plus would be nice to hang out with some new friends in this game. Hope to help you guys soon and thank you for your time :D

https://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=634669&server=173

Edited by Ridfanry

Ooo a virgin! :cool:

How do you like your black guard so far? Tanking in this game is pretty unconventional and interesting, so you have a lot to figure out as a first timer. Currently our minimum level req'd is 12, so you can message someone at that time for an invite.

BTW what kinds of games do you normally play, and I'm curious what drew you to Warhammer as your first mmo? :D

You'll most likely find that you won't use all of the buttons. Based on play style, the build/spec of your character and just plain uselessness of some of them. Once you figure that out, it definitely gets easier!

If you haven't done it yet, I would add at least one other tool bar to your UI (perosnally I use 4) for all the extra buttons, I put my main ones on 1-6 and the Ctrl1-6, you want to make it easy to reach with your left hand while keeping it on the WASD keys for movement. Abilities that I use the most or have a low cooldown are closest to my ring and index fingers...because they get less tired from spamming them when necessary.

This site has some very useful stuff, if you haven't stumbled across it yet, this is their career builder for the Black Guard: http://www.wardb.com/career.aspx?id=21