Did the move

Rockaway

Well hello everyone! I'm a fellow order player from Monolith who decided to move on over. Pface had told me about what you guys were doing over here, and so here i am! I rolled a Chosen after talking to Ashin, as it seems you all will be in need of tanks. He is only 12 at the moment but i plan on blasting through the levels.

Well i hope to see you all soon!

Keep a eye out for Ikthor, my friend is leveling a Squiggy, level 15 currently.

Also here is a list of the most popular PQ spots. When they are cranking, Xp flows really fast. You'll just need to catch up your renown later.

Chaos ch7 hard pq Griffon Outpost Troll Country- rank 12-14 (lvl 12+)

Chaos ch9 hard pq Tearing the Portal in northern Troll Country - rank 16-19lvl 16+)

Cunnin Shaman (grudge 63k x4) line and scens/orvr exploration quests - Starts at 19

Dark Elves ch13 hard pq Recompense just north of ch14 camp - rank 24-29 (lvl 23+)

Dark Elves ch16 hard pq Fortress of Caledor, small island in NE corner - rank 30-35

Chaos ch20 hard pq Dark Retribution, NE corner - rank 36-40

I think that is the right levels.

Welcome! Please feel free to give Ikthor a hollar should you find you need someone or something filled with arrows... or you just want to stare at a dead sexeh goblin. :D

On a side, but very much related note -- I am going to be putting together a T2 group this week for those interested. Check out the post in the Warhammer forum if you're interested.