Guild Application: Inife

Guest Inife

Guest Inife

Hello all, my name is David, my toon names are : Inife, Inifes, Efini, Falc.

I am migrating over from Skull Throne where I have a RR41 WL, RR51 SW, and RR 48 WP. I would like to join a good bunch of people who love to RVR/PVP. I will be making a Zealot named Inifes, working hard to get to 12 so that I can play with some of you and hopefully make the cut!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there!

If you can steamroll your way to 8, head over to the "T2 fun for all" thread and check out the list of folks waiting anxiously for your heals. ;)

We would love to add a dedicated healer to the group, and I can promise there is no lack of guard to be had. :laugh:

On a side note, I do have a choppa in tier 1 if you are looking for a guild member to run some scenerios or early PQs with while you level up. Feel free to give Ikthor or Karsis a tell tonight after 4:00pm. (PST)

Edited by Tom

Guest Inife

Well I'm currently level 7, and will be getting on shortly after I eat my dinner. On that note, I am currently living in Japan, in the Air Force, so no im not japanese lol. I work night shift, so I get on around 11am-1pm EST. I will be heading off to Texas in October where I should be on a regular shift, but till then those are my playing hours.