Application

Guest Pewpface

Guest Pewpface

Hello,

I am interested in joining SoH. I played WAR during open beta and for a couple months after. Then I stopped, then I came back, then I stopped again because I missed playing with my friends. When they all quit WoW, I decided to come back to WAR. I managed to bring a couple of them with me. Hopefully they will stay, if not, I am searching for a good guild with people who are fun to play with. If they do stay, I'd have them apply to join as well. I was interested in starting a guild fresh, but from what I have read, the last thing Destro needs is another guild.

I am currently playing a shaman, which I find to be a blast in RvR and scenarios.

https://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=517584&server=173

I've leveled two BO's, one to 29 and the other sits at 22.

When it comes to RvR, I take instruction very well and do well to not stray from the battle plan. I believe in the building of the team as opposed to the glory of the one. I have Ventrilo. I try to not talk too much when fights are going on. Instead, I let the leaders do the talking.

My play time varies. I work 12 hour shifts and one week I work 5 days, the next week I work 2. I'm getting ready to switch from graveyard shift to day shift. (Gonna be 6am to 6pm)

I have seen members of SoH running around on the server. I like that the guild is still some what young. I am shying away from a guild that I can't contribute much to. I'm only level 15 and I see you are accepting 20+ at the moment. Please contact me in game and keep me in mind as a potential member. I will check back and give updates as to my level.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

--Pewpface

I'll admit I was a little worried when I saw your name, but actually your intro post is solid. Hopefully you can connect with some of our lowbie crew - just /who South and see who's about.

Cheers.

Agreed, was a little worried at first as well. Good intro.

This dude did a pretty good job keeping my Orc alive as I rolled order at their WC in Nordland. I wasn't even grouped with anyone :eek: Looks like hes got 2 levels to go though. He was also guilded with Crimson Coven!?! I wonder if hes still interested in joining us, shamans ftw.