Greetz! :D

I'm new..

Was talking to Chilled about joining (myself and a friend.. who should be around here somewhere.) and thought i would follow his advice/suggestion.

So here i am :D

I'm still stuck in the world of deciding which char i like.. but at present my Agent is my main.. so i'm gonna level him to try and catch up to the main mass :D

In other news, i'll be wandering around the place shooting at people.

I'm about to become unhappy with my internet.. it just dropped.. and i have a nasty feeling thats going to result in me needing to reset most of my quickbar and backpacks..

so if you see a agent running around nekkid in OA.. just say you don't know me.

Yes. Im here. How's it going everyone, good? great? gravy. Anyways. I change characters like the weather but am endeavouring to keep my current one, a shade.

Power leveling in SL as much as I can at the moment. So yeh. Umm....Hi....*cough*

Possibly.. Ashenor is my mate with the Shade (Goes back to convo with Chilled), and i'm me... i think...

I'll check on that one though.

while he's power levelling to catch me, i'm going to be running missions.. seeing as i can't really figure out where you're meant to go from totw to find a dungeon. :S I miss totw.

once he catches me we'll level and catch the rest of you! :D

GoT is my pet dog. :D