*waves* Hey, how are ya?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't visit this forum too often so, I'm going to be lazy and ignore one of the major rules of forum usage. I'm gonna ask in this thread instead of reading older threads! *shame*

How are things going? Gotten past Penumbra yet or still struggling there? :D

Are you planning to go back to EQ2 for the expansion?

Myself, I'm enjoying WoW at the highend content. We're doing Blackwing Lair which is the hardest instance so far and we're progressing fast. So there's stuff to do, but it's all raid. For some months this game have sucked to play unless you're raiding with the guild. No solo or small-party content for those doing highend raidcontent :(

Hopefully this will change within a few months with upcoming patches :)

I miss DoO and those of you in here that I used to play with, I long for the day I get the opportunity to reunite with ya'll in a game we all enjoy :D

Hi Gal. We are still in Penumbra, although I suppose we will begin working on Inferno access in the near future. Most of the mobs in Pen are pretty easy for us, although the missions there are quite hard.

We had some setbacks though. Sera was our main healer, and as she is moving in real life, she has been unable to play with us for a while. So we needed to raise a new one, and fortunately Banzai, one of our officers, volunteered. Then, the moment we had our new doc, our lead tank abandoned us, followed by our backup main tank deciding he doesn't like playing enforcer. =P

Recently we have had some great new people join, though, so we are starting to make our progress again. And some of our absentee members are due to return soon, which is also cool.

Thanks for keeping in touch. I miss ya too!